the lady bags a plot

Monday, July 10, 2006



These photos were taken yesterday(9 July 06-but wouldn't load) shows that I've managed to get a few bits in. Hoping to sow some rocket, salad leaves and other bits.
Just trying to mentally plan what I'm going to put in later e.g. fruit bushes, rhubarb and maybe a victoria plum. There are some freebies to be had on neglected plots-I've been advised to help myself!!
One thing I musn't do is forget I also have a garden to look after, I feel some garden photos coming on to show how that's fairing.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger mrsnesbitt said…

    Wow!
    Progress!!!
    Was talking about our plot with hubby last night.
    Can't wait!
    It's pics like yours which inspire!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    Was hoping to upload some more pictures but the camera and the computer aren't talking to each other!!!
    Another day then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home